Our pork is raised from piglets here on our farm. Each of the pork that we process is pasture-raised and humanely treated. We grain feed (Piggy Pellets) and corn finish every one of our pork to our own standards. Every one of our Pork is humanely raised and processed according to our high standards.
Enjoy the bulk pork savings and the security of having your pork supply at your fingertips with our bulk pork package orders.
The 1/2 Pork Package allows you complete control over how you want your pork processed. This is our lowest-priced method for purchasing pork. Your deposit reserves your 1/2 Pork Package for our next processing date.
See our Farm Pork Product Page for your final cost breakdown.
- Average $4.50 per lb of take-home product
- We sell by the hanging weight
- A full pork will average 65-80 lbs of finished cut/packaged meat
- Total cost averages $250-$350. The price will vary depending on the size of the animal but you’ll always get what you pay for!
- The deposit reserves your full pork and is subtracted from the final price based on the hanging weight
- Our Pork is processed locally at a USDA-inspected meat locker.
- Our Pork is custom-processed to your specifications. We can assist you with your order and our meat processor is also very helpful for first-time buyers.
- Delivery is available or pick up at the meat locker.
- Once you place your order, we will call or email to confirm your order and answer any questions regarding your processing date, cutting instructions, delivery, etc.