All of our beef is Angus Beef which is naturally raised on our farm for a minimum of 18 months. We grass feed (pasture raised) and grain finish every one of our beef to our own standards. Every one of our Angus Beef Cattle is humanely raised and processed according to our high standards.
Enjoy the bulk beef savings and the security of having your beef supply at your fingertips with our bulk beef package orders.
The 1/4 Beef Package is a great value that gives you all beef standard cuts like steaks, roasts, hamburgers, and other varieties. Your deposit reserves your 1/4 Beef for our next processing date.
See our Farm Beef Product Page for your final cost breakdown.
- Average $6.70 per lb of take-home product.
- Quarters average 70-100 lbs.
- Total cost averages $500-$700. The price will vary depending on the size of the animal but you’ll always get what you pay for!
- The deposit reserves your 1/4 beef and is subtracted from the final price calculated based on the hanging weight
- This package will take up half of a small chest freezer or 25% of a small upright freezer.
- Each cut is individually wrapped, except steaks which generally come 2 per pack.
- Beef is processed locally at a USDA-inspected meat locker.
- Custom Processing on 1/4 Beef packages is limited (your package will include the following)
- Steaks: KC strips, ribeyes, filets, top sirloin steaks (about 20% of your quarter)
- 3 lb. roasts: chuck, round, and rump roast (about 20% of your quarter)
- 85/15 ground beef (1 lb packages) (about 40% of your quarter)
- Other cuts: brisket, stew meat, flank steak, minute steaks (about 20% of your quarter)
- Delivery is available or pick up at the meat locker.
- Once you place your order, we will call or email to confirm your order and answer any questions regarding your processing date, cutting instructions, delivery, etc.